The new watermakers technology
The traditional reverse osmosis water makers make use of high pressure pumps to increase the pressure of the seawater up to 50-60 BAR. The high pressure pumps need a great amount of electric energy. For instance, to produce 60 lit/hour of freshwater, are required 1000 – 1200 Watt on average.
Therefore the most part of traditional water makers need an 220 AC electric generator.
Schenker water makers, as alternative to high pressure pumps, make use of a new patented device (Energy Recovery System) that amplifies the pressure supplied by the low pressure pumps, recovers most part of the spent energy, thus enabling very high energy efficiency. The consumed energy is up to 80% lower than conventional system (for instance only 240 watt to produce 60 lit/h). Thanks to this high efficiency, Schenker watermakers can be even DC powered directly from service batteries. As a result no AC generator is needed to install the water maker.
The main advantages of the new technology are:
- Direct power supply from service batteries (12 or 24 VDC) .
- Very low electric consumption ( lower up to 80% vs. the traditional systems)
- Very quiet running and vibration free.
- High reliability
- Wide range available (from 30 to 210 lit/h )
- Excellent value for money.
- Full automatic operation. No adjustment is necessary when running.
- Smontaggio ERS Eng (958)
- General Exploded View (632)
- MANUALE Modular Electron 60 Inglese 220 (747)
- MANUALE Modular Electron 60 Inglese (1264)
- MANUALE Electron 30 Inglese (730)
- MANUALE Modular 100 Electron Analog Ing (637)
- MANUALE Modular 100M220 Analog Ing (569)
- MANUALE Modular 150 Electron Analog Ing 24VDC (510)
- MANUALE Modular 150M220 VAC Electron Analog (538)
- MANUALE Modular 150M380 VAC Electron Analog (574)
- MANUALE Modular 60 220 Inglese Electron Digital (1783)
- MANUALE Modular 60 Inglese Electron Digital (768)
- MANUALE Modular Electron 30 Inglese New Digit (525)
- MANUALE Modular 100M110 V 60 Hz (503)
- MANUALE Modular 100M12-24 Electron New Digit Ing (1029)
- MANUALE Modular 100M220 Electron New Digit Ing (569)
- MANUALE Modular 150 Electron Digital Ing 220V (523)
- MANUALE Modular 150 Electron Digital Ing 24VDC (535)
- MANUALE IT Ready Electron 30 Inglese (505)
- MANUALE Ready Electron 60 Inglese (588)
- MANUALE Smart 30 Basic Eng (1734)
- MANUALE Smart 30 Digital Eng (931)
- MANUALE Smart 60 Digital Eng 220V (565)
- MANUALE Smart 60 Digital Eng (947)
- MANUALE Smart 80 Digital Eng 12 - 24 Dc (583)
- MANUALE Smart 80 Digital Eng 220V (536)
- MANUALE Smart 100 Digital Eng 220V (534)
- MANUALE Smart 100 Digital Eng 12- 24 (788)